Wednesday, May 16, 2007

26 Weeks




Time is quickly flying by......we are doing great! We have been very, very busy with Softball and Ty's wrestling club! Sorry I haven't been updating here as much as I said I would. But I have sent out several emails with updates and pictures so you should feel pretty well informed.

We are looking forward to the weeks ahead. We are going to New Orleans in a week.....and then having my school baby shower the following week! We are also looking forward to taking my parents to see "Wicked". They are going to come down for the shower and the show! Will be a fun weekend.

I have been feeling pretty good. I have had a lot of trouble with my ribs. The doctors have said that they are "spreading"....yikes! They said it should not last the entire pregnancy....but have been hurting for quite a while now. It is always on my right side. It is a bad combo with the siatic nerve pain that I have had in my low back since about the 9th week of this pregnancy. But I guess these are just all a part of the "growing pains" that can be expected.....

No comments: