Friday, March 25, 2011

ROLLED OVER!

Baby Mac rolled over today! And we all miss it.......

He has been practicing for several days now and keeps getting so close. We have Grandma Great in town and we knew he was going to do it pretty soon.

Ty was downstairs, Kate was in my tub trying to get the cup we use to help with the baby's bath, Grandma Great was putting clothes away in the baby's room and I was filling up his little tub. I laid him on his back on the bathroom floor for just a few seconds. I heard him start crying so I turned to check on him and he was on his tummy! "He did it" I shouted! And we all miss it. Darn.....

Hoping to catch it on video tomorrow! First big milestone! So exciting and sad all at the same time....

Stay a baby my sweet boy! Stay a baby!

No comments: