Kate wore my old "I Love New York" sweater for our flight to New York! My mom said seeing Kate run up to her at DFW wearing my old sweater was the highlight of her trip....and there were so many highlights!
We found this NYC backpack just a few days before our trip! Kate just had to have it!
Boopi and Kate have made it to The Big Apple!
Walking the streets in NYC
Ready for the Radio City Rockette's Christmas Spectacular!!!
Santa's Workshop
The ROCKETTES!!!
The Live Nativity!
My mom in Radio City Hall!
Kate with her Rockette (twirling skirt) doll! This smile cracked us up! We decided she must have known this doll was trouble! You'll see later....
Kate had been so good all night at a very nice dinner. She was so sleepy and lounging on my lap...she was playing with her Rockette doll and all the sudden I felt tugging and pulling on my hair! OUCH!!!! It got worse and then I realized the the skirt of the Rockette had twirlled right up into my hair! It was so funny that I was laughing so hard I was crying! The waitor came over and asked if we needed scissors. Ha! My mom couldn't even help bc she was laughing so hard. Thank you Laura for working on my hair for about 20 minutes!
Kate's "taxi cars"! She called them Kate's car!
The tree in Rockefeller Plaza!
A family pic in front of the big Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center! Used this one on our Christmas card!
Carriage ride through Central Park! Another one for our Christmas card!
How lucky we were to be there at Christmas time and get to see all the beautiful lights on our carriage ride through Central Park!
I absolutely love this building's lights!
Daddy and Kate in Dylan's Candy Store
Sissy checking out the candy!
City Girl!
She was all smiles in the cold and rain! We had to stand in line and wait to get into FAO Schwartz! She didn't mind one bit!
Mommy and Kate in FAO Schwartz
Watching the Barbie fashion show in FAO Schwartz...
Ty, Al and Kate in the Subway
One of my favorite moments of the trip!!! Ty was carrying Kate up the stairs from the subway and Kate said "That was fun!" Baby....this trip was fun! And it was even more fun for us getting to have Kate and my mom there with us to experience it through her eyes! My mom and dad lived in NJ just outside of the city when I was 2-4years old. It was a really neat opportunity to take Kate there at about the same age I was when we were there....it was very special for all of us!
What a friend we have in Al! He shopped with us...in the rain...all day!
My mom and I just loved this little Christmas tree stand.
Kate and her "Boopi" stayed in one cold, rainy night and let us go out with Al and Laura! Thanks Boopi for babysitting....although I know you loved every minute of staying in with Kate!
A WICKED billboard and a Morgan Stanley sign in one pic!
Us in front of the Morgan Stanley building in NYC!
Kisses for Mommy in NYC!
We met up again with Al and Laura in Times Square before heading to the airport. While walking around...Kate spotted "Sponge Bob". Personally...I am not a fan. But Kate recognizes him and always says she likes him! :) So we had to get a pic with him.
I love this pic! You can just see the wonder!
3 Generations in Times Square on our last morning in New York
Our last morning in New York I wanted to go down to Times Square! We had been out quite late the night before with Al and Laura....but I woke up early the next morning and wanted "to be a part of it"! I seriously felt the energy of the city and wanted to get back out there!




1 comment:
Wow, looks like an amazing trip. Hope yall are doing well. :)
Post a Comment